Numerous COVID-19 precautions are in place to ensure the health and safety of our campus community. Our COVID-19 Dashboard will be updated every Wednesday with testing results. Other information can be found on our main COVID-19 page

Financial Aid Forms

You are not required to complete all forms. Contact us if you are unsure what form(s) are needed.

2020-2021 Academic Year

The CSS Profile is not required for U.S. citizens/perm residents.

Special Circumstance Forms (optional)

Priority Deadline: New Students, Dec 1; Returning Students, Feb 1 

Forms are accepted after the deadlines have passed.

  • Please complete any applicable form(s) only if your cost exceeds the minimum amount shown. Return them to the Office of Financial Aid. If possible, save as a .pdf and send by email. You may also fax or send by mail to the number/address at the bottom of the form.

    • Educational Expenses - your parent pays $2000+ for his/her education, or for a siblings (grades K-12 only) during 2020-2021 academic year
    • Educational Loans - parent borrower now repaying $2000+/year to his/her own loan, or a loan for expenses for a sibling who is no longer in college
    • Healthcare Expenses - parent pays $3000+ in 2018, 2019 or 2020 not paid with “pre-tax” dollars
    • Unusual Expenses - parent pays $2000+ in 2019 or 2020 for such things as dependent care, funeral costs, non-elective home repairs, legal fees, support of extended family, etc.

2020-2021 Verification Worksheets 


Documenting 2018 Income (if required/requested)
  • Best Option: use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool/DRT (video or .pdf). 
    • It is not available in the following circumstances: 
      • a married student/parent filed separate tax returns
      • a student or his/her parents have had a change in marital status after December 31, 2018
      • a student or his/her parent filed an amended tax return
      • a student or his/her parent filed a foreign tax return
  • You may also send a signed copy of your federal tax return (2 pages)
  • A third option is to provide a Tax Return Transcript (“TRT”). Choosing “Get Transcript Online” gives you immediate access to a .pdf of the transcript after identity authentication. You can also request that it sent by mail (above link), or call 1-800-829-1040.

Other Forms / Links for 2020-2021 

Documenting U.S. Citizenship: please send a .pdf of your Certificate of Naturalization or signed U.S. passport to our office. 

Documenting Permanent Resident status: please send a .pdf of your Permanent Resident Card (“Green Card”) to our office

To register for Selective Service: register at and notify our office once completed.

Loan Forms

Cancel, decline, decrease or increase an existing loan

Loan Supplement (when loan is needed for additional costs)

Satisfactory Academic Progress (“SAP”)

  • Detailed information about this policy can be found here.
  • SAP Appeal Form - for returning students who do not meet the satisfactory academic progress standards and wish to appeal.

Spike Prize application

FERPA Permission

Enrolled students can give permission to parents, guardians, etc. to access bills, financial aid and/or academic records by completing this online form.

FAFSA Worksheet

These optional worksheets provide a preview of most questions that an applicant will be asked while completing FAFSA on the Web.

2020-21: English  or Spanish