Share opportunities with Lake Forest College through Handshake, a modern platform for college recruiting! We can help you post open positions so that our students and alumni have 24/7 access to apply.
If you have an existing account with Handshake, you can connect with us by clicking on “Schools” on the left hand menu bar. Click the “Find Schools” tab on the upper right hand side. Then type “Lake Forest College” in the search bar to connect with us.
Registering for a Handshake Account
- Verify: Handshake will send you a verification email to the email you provided. Verify your account by clicking “Confirm Email” upon receiving it. If you do not receive the email, make sure to check your spam folder.
- Connect with your company: After confirming your email, if your company already exists, Handshake should prompt you to connect with your organization. You can also use a search bar to find your company, or click the “Create New Company” button.
- Connect with Lake Forest College: Use the search bar to find “Lake Forest College” and click the “+” to connect with us.
- Confirmation: Your connection will be reviewed by the Career Advancement Center staff. Once reviewed, you will receive a confirmation email notifying you that you are now connected with Lake Forest College.
Posting a Job on Handshake
Now that you are connected with Lake Forest College on Handshake, you can post your job!
- Post a Job: Log in to Handshake and click “Post a Job” on your home dashboard. You will be asked to provide information in regards to the Job Basics, Job Details, and Job Preferences.
- School Selection: On the left side of the screen, you will be able to add schools. Click the “+” next to “Lake Forest College” to add us!
- Create: Choose “Create” on the bottom navigation to create and review your job.
- Confirmation: Your job posting will be reviewed by the Career Advancement Center. Once reviewed, you will receive a confirmation email notifying you that the position will be posted and available to Lake Forest College students and alumni.
Find additional details about how to post positions on Handshake's help page.
Please call the Career Advancement Center at 847-735-5235.
Career Advancement Center
110 Buchanan Hall, South Campus
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.